Monday 28 September 2009

I don't like Mondays...

It's been a great weekend... started on Friday night with an unexpected BBQ round at ours, and while I didn't actually manage to snaffle any of the beer or burgers, I did get to hang out in the garden all night barking at the dog over the back fence!

Saturday saw Ruby going back to the vets for her stitches out - ouch!! - then I got to unexpectedly hop up on the table while, rather embarrassingly, they all talked about my lack of 'boy's bits' for my age, and the vet had a good old fumble around my nether regions! I mean, come on! There was talk about me having to have the snip, which made my ears flatten and my tail droop, so I was relieved to hear Mr S sticking up for me and saying I'm still a baby and there's plenty of time yet for them to drop (for what to drop? I didn't ask!)...

Then the humans ruined our peaceful post-walk snoozes by demolishing what seemed like half the house in two days... that place upstairs where they entice us with biscuits, before wrapping us in towels and dunking us in the nasty water filled contraption, is now twice as big. I'm confused though... they needn't have bothered on my account cos I'm more than happy to get a soaking in the local lake if they want to see me wet!

Oh well, it's training tonight. Money for old rope this getting food for lying down business.....

No comments:

Post a Comment