Tuesday 13 October 2009

I passed bronze!

Took the training class by storm last night - even though I say it myself - and passed level one certificate with top marks! Money for old rope this laying down and staying in one position for ages - AND I get a liver treat for every time I lie still! How easy is that?

I livened things up a bit by snuffling around under the chairs in the church hall between takes - someone had kindly dropped a bunch of grapes down the back - and bogging off for a drink of water during the "wait" to go through the door exercise! But compared with the competition - a silly Labradoodle and a rather badly behaved Hungarian Vizlar who couldn't do a "down stay" to save his life - I was mustard.

So Mrs S is now the proud owner of another rosette and under the misapprehension that she has a cocker spaniel who can obey commands! She just doesn't get that it's a whole new ball game outside of the church hall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment