Friday 23 October 2009

Thank crunchie it's Friday

Hi guys! How are you all doing? I'm waiting for Mr and Mrs S to get home and get the weekend party started, so to speak! We are all off to Ruby's old family's new house tonight – another garden to trash and new floors to muddy up! I'm hoping that they don't decide they've missed her so much they want her to move back in, this place wouldn't be the same without her now.

Yes, she does push me about and bite my ears a bit more than is necessary, in my opinion, but I can give as good as I get and I do like having a playmate and a buddy to run through the woods with.

Last Sunday we went on a Cockers Online meet up - its a website for cocker spaniel owners that mum is always on (she's a saddo and needs to get a life methinks!). We went to Shorne Country Park in Kent. It was a hoot - we saw Pebble the blue roan again (we first met by chance at the Hop Farm for Paws in the Park last month - her mum's a COL-er as well and recognised us from mum's posts) and met Monty and Rosie and Coco and Mayhem and loads and loads of other cocker spaniels.

It would have been even better if the hoomans hadn't all been busy nattering away and followed the wrong route to the other half of the group - but we got to go past the dop pond and have a wallow in the mud. Guess who was straight in the bath when we got home?

No comments:

Post a Comment