Tuesday 1 December 2009

Back again

Well, my Uncle Daniel reminded my mum today that I've been neglecting to keep this blog up to date. So with this chastisement ringing in my spaniel ears, I'm putting paws to paper with renewed vigour and a pledge to blog each and every day now (lest I have no readers left!)...

So what's been happening lately? We've been decorating the hallway - but I get the impression that the humans are none too impressed when we try to help with the clearing up by moving the wet rollers and brushes - and we've been loving the wet weather - although there seemed to be some trouble when we dried ourselves off in said decorated hallway on Sunday... I honestly don't think there was any need for such bad language!

But our main concern lately has been Mr Fox - who appears to be availing himself of our rawhide chews and bones every night. I know we are not supposed to take them out in the garden, but it's what we dogs do. Except when we go back out to retrieve them the next day they've been pinched... anyone got any advice on how to get rid of him?

Chow for now! Eddie x

No comments:

Post a Comment