Tuesday 9 February 2010

The big freeze!

Remind me again why humans are widely considered to be the 'masters' and dogs the 'servants'? I have living proof that my humans are far less intelligent than they give themselves credit for. It's mid winter, right? It's snowing? It's like minus 6 degrees of a night. So what do they do? They only decide to get the bloody gas boiler changed, leaving us without hot water or heating for four days in the middle of the worst cold snap in decades. Genius!!!

Now the hot water I can do without - means no fear of a bath after we get muddy in the park, but no heating is just cruel. In a blatant hash of those immortal words: "I'm going inside now..... I may be some time!!" At least my buddy Ruby came up with a cunning plan to stop the shivers....

Photobucket

PS - belated Happy Birthday Roobes for last Saturday. I'm sorry I stole your birthday ball.... natch!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment