Friday 19 February 2010

Happy Birthday Me!!!!

Happy birthday to Me, Happy birthday to Me.....

Well, I have to say I think I'm lucky to have made it to the ripe old age of one. We (that's Ruby and me) were left on our own yesterday afternoon and she decided to embark on a mad shredding spree, which saw the humans' prized leather sofa take a right old battering.... oops!

Photobucket

Now, I can categorically state that I was in no way involved in the frenzy (my paws are clean on this one), but boy were they mad when they got home (although I did see him giggling while her back was turned and he gave us both a sly pat on the head... something about never liking them anyway... and was she sure that the cats didn't do it?)

Anyway, when the dust settled I gave her the old spaniel love routine and wrapped her back round my paws again... it's just too easy! I'm expecting lots of gifts and a cake later. I'll let you know how it goes.

Eddie - no longer a puppy, now a big boy dog. Woof.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Eddie, I can't believe you did that while I was out with your human. She was certainly in no fit state to sew up a sofa when I left her. Clever timing though - hope all was forgiven by birthday cake time!

    ReplyDelete