Friday 23 July 2010

Gahh, I've let you all down!

Gahh, what can I say bloggers? I know I've let all my readers (all seven of you) down over these last few months by not posting updates. I could say that my humans have had me gagged and bound in the cellar for five months (except we don't have a cellar), or that I was dog-napped by some crazy ransom-demanding hoodlums and have only just engineered my escape (except that my humans are pretty sure if ever I was dog-napped, they'd bring me back pretty sharpish, for some reason)... but the truth of the matter is that I just haven't logged on (hides head in paws sheepishly)

Hey ho. Well I'm back now guys and what an eventful few months it's been. We all went on holiday to the Castle Inn at Lulworth Cove - check out the website to see our pics (http://www.thecastleinn-lulworthcove.co.uk/dog_friendly/search/eddie_and_ruby)... boy are the owners mad as a bag of squirrels about dogs! Comfy beds, our own seats in the bar, sausages for breakfast..... it was brilliant. I even managed to have a dust up with another cocker and didn't get barred!

Well, that's it for today, I'll be back soon, promise!

1 comment:

  1. Your own seat in the bar? Sounds like you had an awesome time at Castle Inn, Eddie!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete