Thursday 29 July 2010

"...love is in the air"

la la, la la, la la la...... oh boy, I think I might just be a little bit in luuuuurve! I've got a new neighbour over the road and she is beau-ti-full!! Silky soft chocolate roan fur, big bronze eyes and little sharp teeth that she likes to nip my nose with (sigh)... I keep bumping in to her over the park and I think my human must have cottoned on as to how I feel, cos last night I overheard her giving her humans an invite to come and play in our garden. I'm not sure how Ruby is going to take the competition, but I'm pretty sure she knows that my love for her is strictly on a big sister basis. I've got so much to do before I see her again. I've got to get a hair cut, bath and toenail trim. This 'tache has to go and I've got to get some treats in. I wonder if she prefers bonios or rawhide chews?

No comments:

Post a Comment