Friday 15 May 2009

Two steps forward...

... one step back! After a much better week where Eddie seemed to be behaving a little better - not crying so much when we went to another room without him and not nipping and biting us so often (as puppies do) - last night and this morning has seen him turn from Mr Cocker to Dr Hyde!!

He's also snaffled himself something horrid from the garden (most likely as he has a penchant for digging up cat poo from the flower borders), which means that yours truly had to get up at 1am and 6am this morning (after six bottles of Stella and a curry last night!) to take him to the loo, by which time I felt so sorry for him I put him in our bed.... big mistake! He saw that as his cue to be an absolute menace until he fell fast asleep at 7.30am.... just as the alarm went off for work!

Still, I can't help but forgive him anything when he sits on me for a cuddle, then dozes off on my pillow with his little nose tucked under my neck for warmth... this is why God made puppies so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment