Monday 11 May 2009

What a weekend

Little Eddie is growing so fast I can hardly believe it. He's almost too heavy to pick up now, and he's still only 11 and a half weeks. I'm starting to think we have a giant on our hands.

At the vets on Saturday morning he took his microchipping and final injections in fairly good humour, but hid his worming tablet under his tongue until the vet's back was turned before spitting it back onto the table! The look of innocence on his face soon turned to horror as she firmly stuffed it back down his throat. Take that!

The worst moment of the weekend came when I consulted the Cockers Online Forum guys about his constant nipping and biting - to be kindly informed to get used to it as it could go on for a whole year.... no way! My hands look like I've been pulled through a paper shredder already. My next plan is out with the oven mitts and on with the cricket pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment