Thursday 30 July 2009

Fun to cause chaos

Things are going well with the new girlfriend I think, she's coming around to my boyish charms and I don't have to hassle her to play with me so much now. She can't help herself, and is fairly regularly enticing me into a boxing match!

Mrs S was well stressed out with us the other night, so last night we didn't go to the park, we just chased round the garden after each other and tennis balls, which did the trick in tiring us out I suppose - but not as much fun for me cos I LIKE trying to escape!

This morning, Mrs S was well pleased with herself - I wondered what she was rummaging around under the stairs at last night, with toys and shoes flying all over the place - she got us together to sit for the leads and quickly snaffled a harness on each of us! To that she attached this Y shaped extension thing and to that she attached a lead! phew! Complicated mechanics or what? Just for a walk round the block!

Anyway, Rubes and me trotted along quite happily - gave us a bit more room so I didn't have to keep biting her face for getting in my zone man - we got extra cuddles and a treat when we got in so it made a human a very happy bunny!

Just waiting for Grandad to come and dog sit for the day..... now what can we do to stress HIM out today......?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment