Tuesday 14 July 2009

I graduated puppy school!

Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I graduated puppy school last night and came away with this rather fetching rosette (Mrs S is hoping it's one of many to come I think, mums eh?). I decided to 'play the game' and let Mr S walk the whole way around me while I did a near perfect 'down stay' - which got me many extra points as some of the others were clearly having more fun winding their owners up by completely ignoring them - but when it came to recall past a tasty sausage - well I admit to doing a little double turn, and feeling rather proud of myself that I managed to get the sausage and return to sit in front of Mr S for the cheese treat he was handing out (that wasn't the point I heard them say later!!)...

Finally, I won the prize of the night (a bouncy ball that Mr S bounced into next door's garden as soon as we got home - sigh) because of Mr S's competitive streak and desire to eliminate all other dogs in the musical 'down'... still he's so chuffed I should be able to get away with murder for weeks!! LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation on graduating, Eddie! We would have snagged that sausage too!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete