Wednesday 29 July 2009

I've acquired a live in girlfriend

Well, there's been a real turn up for the books this weekend. On Sunday night a rather nice black and white cocker called Ruby arrived at ours with a bed, towels, brush, bowls and lead.... hmmmmmmm I thought to myself, none of the other doggy visitors bring this much stuff, but I was so excited I decided not to dwell on it too long.

It's taken a couple of days, but I think we've now reached an agreement - how best to upset Mr and Mrs S with our rabble like behaviour - and I have to say she is right up for it! Awesome! She's coming round to my way of thinking with regards play fighting - the noisier and bouncier the better - and she never eats all her food (yum yum! although I can't deny it did lead to me vomiting bright orange liquid on the bedroom floor at 3.30am this morning - not good - Mrs S was not a happy bunny)...

The best bit has been "forgetting" all my training and running wild in the park - if Mrs S can't focus on me 100% now, then why should I bother? Seeing her run wildly around the lake, shouting my name until hoarse and jumping about like a maniac with her knickers on fire did make me snigger.... I think I shall have to see where this new tack gets me tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment